ASUS Philippines has also announced the brand new version of the its power bank called the ZenPower Pro inline with the announcement of other smartphones and laptops earlier.
The ASUS ZenPower Pro is the new variant of the previous popular ZenPower which are both 10,050mAh in capacity. The ZenPower Pro is upgraded by having two new USB ports that supports Qualcomm's Quick Charge 2.0 with 18W power output (up to 2.4A) or two times the charging speed to your devices. There is an additional flashlight LED located on the center.
ZenPower Pro Specifications
- Battery: Cylindrical Lithium Ion (rechargeable)
- Power input: 5.0 V / 2.0A (Max)
- Power Output:
- Output 1: DC 5.1V / 2.4A (Max ) or 9.1 V2.0A or 12.1V / 1.5A
- Output 2: DC 5.1 V / 2.4A (Max)
- output output 1+ 2: 23.5W (Max)
- Rated capacity: 5.1V / 6400mAh / 32.6Wh or 9.1V / 3400mAh / 30.9Wh or 12.1V / 2400mAh / 29.0Wh
- Charging Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ + 35 ℃
- Dimensions: 100 x 59.6 x 22 mm (W x L x H)
- Weight: 230 g
The ZenPower Pro features a temperature protection, short-circuit protection, reset protection, input/output over-voltage protection, over-charge / over-discharge protection, cell PTC protection, adapter protection and JEITA protection. The said power bank's socket can accommodate up to 5,000 times of use and can remain functional up to 4 years. There will be available colors called the Black, Grey Sheer, and Glamour Pink.
The all new ASUS ZenPower Pro will be released this month in ASUS accredited stores nationwide for Php1,295.