Lumia Pilipinas has confirmed via their Twitter account (@LumiaPilipinas) that Lumia 640 XL, one of Microsoft's new smartphones will soon be launched in the Philippines. Here's their tweet:
|Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Coming Soon In PH!|
The Microsoft Lumia 640 XL sports a 5.7-inch HD IPS display, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor. It features 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable internal memory, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, Dual SIM and 3,000mAh battery. It runs Windows Phone 8.1 Lumia Denim and is upgradeable to Windows 10.
- Display: 5.7-inch HD IPS, 259ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226) quad-core
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Rear Camera :13MP AF with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP
- SIM: Dual-SIM (micro), Dual-Standby (Optional)
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, 4G/LTE (Optional), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0
- DLNA, Miracast, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- OS: Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim (upgradable to Windows 10)
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 81.5 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 171g
- Colors: White, Cyan, Black, Orange
The handset will be available in White, Cyan, Black and Orange colors. Date of availability and official SRP are unknown yet as of writing, but according to previous announcements, the 3G variant will cost around Php 9.4K while the LTE version will retail at around Php 11K.
Planning to avail the handset? Comment your thoughts below.