ZTE has announce the ZTE Blade S6, it is a 5 inches phone that comes with the latest Android Lollipop out of the box. It also has a 614 bit Snapdragon 615 octa core processor and an ample 2 GB of RAM that makes it even more appealing.
|ZTE Blade S6|
It is also joining the Hi-Fi bandwagon!
When it comes to phones, joining the bandwagon is a great thing! I assume that the ZTE Blade S6 is probably the most affordable Hi-Fi grade smartphone that I've encountered yet. I just wanted to know what type of DAC / OPAMP are they using with this specific model. I will update this post as soon as I have the data.
- Display: 5 inches laminated HD display at 1280 x 720 resolution
- Processor: 64 bit Snapdragon 615 octa core
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB Internal
- Rear Camera: 13 MP w/ Sony sensor
- Front Camera: 5 MP wide angle
- Battery: 2,400 mAh
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Connectivity: WiFi / 3G / LTE / Bluetooth
- Sensors: Smart Sense
- Others: Hi-Fi sound / Dual Nano Sim
- Dimensions: 144 x 70.7 x 7.7mm
- Price:USD 250
Aside from that this phone also has LTE capability, an ample battery capacity at 2,400 mAh and probably the first Snapdragon 615 to have Android Lollipop on board. It will be available globally at the last week of February for just USD 250 (around PHP 11K)
That's a very tempting pricing! I'm looking to get this one. (That Hi-Fi audio capability is very intriguing)