Hexo+ is one of the few next gen gear to caught my attention. It seems to be a great autonomous flying camera for taking aerial shots and videos. The said device is capable of auto flying and auto following a subject as well.
|A great looking flying machine!|
It can be controlled using your smartphone!
With just a few simple gestures on your phone, the Hexo+ will fly into position while adjusting its trajectory along the way for a great filming angle. It has a decent maximum speed of 70km/h and a Director’s Tool Kit app for editing scenarios. The said device is said to be capable of creating Hollywood style photos and footages that can be accessible to anyone, anytime and anywhere.
|How it works|
Key Features (It’s Go Pro Compatible!)
- Easy to Use: set the framing on your smartphone and you’re good to go.
- Smart and Autonomous: no remote control necessary.
- Light and Packable: lightweight foldable frame and legs for you to put into your
- Extra Fast Flight: up to 70 km/h – 45 mph top speed to track even the fastest
- Extra Stable Footage: hexacopter design and 2D or 3D brushless gimbal for
- smooth filming.
- Safe: fail-safe software features and six propellers for emergency safe landing.
- GoPro-Compatible Mount: built for the best action camera out there.
- The Director’s Toolkit: garageband-like app for you to create unique filming
- Manual Flight: easily switchable between autonomous and manual modes.
For more information and pre-orders: Click Here!