Merry Christmas Geeks! ASUS has a very special treat for us! They just announced a Xiaomi Redmi 1S killer that isn't branded a ZenFone or any of their previous offerings. It's called the ASUS Pegasus, a 5 inch phone that's packed with a quad core Mediatek MT6732, a huge 2 GB of RAM 16 GB of internal storage that's expandable via microSD and an 8 MP rear camera with ultra picture tech that can create up to 30 MP photos.
|A new budget goodness!|
Aside from that, this monster budget phone also caters an LTE connectivity and an ample 2500 mAh capacity of battery. The phone is running on Android 4.4 KitKat via ZenUI and has 5 MP of selfie camera.
- Display: 5 Inches IPS display at 1280 x 720 (274 ppi)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT5732 quad core
- GPU:Unknown yet
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card slot
- Rear Camera: 8 Ultra Picture (Up to 30MP)
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 2,500 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat with ZenUI
- Connectivity: WiFi / 3G / LTE / Bluetooth
- Others: Dual Sim / Dual Standby
- Price: CNY 799 around (PHP 5,800.00)
The Asus Pegasus just cost around CNY 799 in China that's around PHP 5,800 out of straight conversion. If this will retail in the country for under PHP 6K its going to be a sure hit that both Xiaomi and Meizu should take notice. I'm optimistic that ASUS Philippines will bring it here.
What are your thoughts with this new budget monster phone?