Starmobile has not released a flagship phone for a long time, but as expected they are brewing something special. They just announced yesterday the released of the ultra powerful Starmobile Knight X! It's packed with the powerful MediaTek MT6595M which is probably the same processor used with Lenovo Vibe X2.
We have a new local monster phone!
The the screen size is a Full HD 5.5 inches display, then they are the first local brand to use 3 GB of RAM, the ROM is pretty big too at 32 GB and the camera should be more than decent as they are using a 13 MP F2.2 Sony Sensor.
Based on the given specifications of this phone it is clear that Starmobile created a monster. It is also the most powerful local branded phone as of the moment. For the pricing of this phone Starmobile did not disclose any details yet. Hopefully it will be priced lower the Lenovo Vibe X2 and Meizu MX4.
- Display: 5.5 Inches Full HD scratch resistant IPS display at 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Processor: 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6595M True octa-core chip
- GPU: PowerVR IMG Rogue G6200
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP F2.2 Aperture Sony Exmor RS IMX135 camera
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 3350 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, IR Blaster
- Others: USB OTG
- Dimensions: 152 x 77.7 x 8.9mm
- Price: Not clear yet
Now I wonder what will MyPhone and Cherry Mobile release in the next few months. I'm expecting it to be at least on par with the Starmobile Knight X. As of the moment Starmobile Knight X seems to be the current king of local flagship phones.