Just last month, Starmobile released another variant of their Up smartphone called the Up+. Now, the company released two handset that belong to the Up series. Introducing Up Mini and Up Lite.
The Up Lite sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA display and is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. It also features 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD, 8 MP AF BSI rear camera with LED flasg, 2 MP BSI front camera, 3G HSPA+ connectivity and 1650 mAh battery capacity. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA display, @218ppi
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core
- GPU: Mali-400MP2
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card support
- Rear Camera: 8 megapixel BSI w/ LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 megapixel BSI w/ LED flash
- Battery: 1,650mAh Li-ion
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- SIM: Dual-SIM, Dual 3G standby
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio
- Others: Miracast, Chromecast support
- Dimensions: 134 x 65 x 8.2mm
- Colors: Black, White
- Price: Php4,890
The handset will retail at Php 4,890 and will be available in black and white colors.