Oppo is set to introduce its two newest smartphone, the Oppo N3 and Oppo R5, to the Philippine Market this coming December. The handset were first unveiled during their event at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore last week.
Oppo N3, the successor to N1, is a dual SIM LTE phone that features a 16 MP motorized rotating camera, 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory, 3000 mAh battery capacity and Color OS 2.0 (based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat).
Oppo N3 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD, 1080 x 1920 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2.3 GHz Quad-core
- GPU: Adreno 330
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 32 GB, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD
- Camera: 16 MP motorized rotating camera, F2.2, autofocus, face detection, panorama
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- OS: Color OS 2.0 (Android 4.4 KitKat)
- Connectivity: GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, NFS
- Dimensions: 161.2 x 77 x 8.7 mm
- Sensors: Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- SIM: dual SIM
Oppo R5 measures 4.85 mm thick is now the world's slimmest smartphone. It features Snapdragon 615 processor, Adreno 405 graphics, 13 MP rear camera, a beautiful 5.2 inches of AMOLED Display at 1080p with 423ppi, an ample 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. It also has a quick charging feature than can charge your phone up to 75% in just 30 minutes.
Oppo R5 Specifications
- Display: 5.2 Inches AMOLED display (423 ppi)
- Processor: Snapdragon 615, 1.5 GHz octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 405
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM:32 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- Connectivity: WiFi / LTE / Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 74.5 x 4.85mm
- Weight: 155 grams,
- Price: Php 22,990
According to abs-cbnnews, the Oppo N3's SRP is Php 29,000 while the R5 will cost Php 22,990.