After months of rumors, Oppo officially unveils the Oppo N3, the successor to Oppo N1, at their recent event in Singapore. The Oppo N3 features a 16 MP rotating camera (a feature previously seen on N1 and N1 mini), but this time it's motorized - meaning, you can rotate the camera through a flick gesture or the fingerprint sensor located on the back of the handset.
|Photo Source: CNET|
Oppo N3 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It also features Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory, 3000 mAh battery capacity and Color OS 2.0 (based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat). Oppo N3 is a dual-SIM LTE phone (micro sim and nano sim), but if you want additional external storage, you will have to give up the nano SIM slot to make room for the microSD card.
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD, 1080 x 1920 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2.3 GHz Quad-core
- GPU: Adreno 330
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 32 GB, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD
- Camera: 16 MP motorized rotating camera, F2.2, autofocus, face detection, panorama
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- OS: Color OS 2.0 (Android 4.4 KitKat)
- Connectivity: GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, NFS
- Dimensions: 161.2 x 77 x 8.7 mm
- Sensors: Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- SIM: dual SIM
The handset's official SRP is $649 and will be available in the Philippines for Php 29,990.