Samsung Galaxy Note 4 officially launches in the Philippines today. Interested customers may now purchase the phablet via Samsung concept stores and through postpaid plans offered by Telecommunications companies.
The phablet was initially introduced at the IFA 2014 event last month in Berlin. Just recently, big players in the Telecommunications industry, namely Globe and Smart, opened their pre-order page for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Display: 5.7” Quad HD Super AMOLED (2560 x1440)
- Processor: Samsung Exynos Octa processor (1.9GHz Quad + 1.3GHz Quad Core)
- GPU: Mali-T760 GPU
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- ROM: 32GB Internal Memory, Expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 16 MP Rear Camera with Smart OIS/ Fast AF, Live HDR(Rich Tone)
- Front Camera: 3.7 MP Front Camera with F1.9/ Selfie (90º), Wide selfie mode (120º)
- Battery: 3220 mAh fast charging battery
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat with TouchWiz UI
- Connectivity: 3g, LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- Others: NFC, Download Booster, GPS, A-GPS
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is officially priced at Php 37,990.