In a recent report by Unbox, they got a chance to get a scoop that the Lenovo Vibe Shot is coming to PH soon. (Sometime in June or July) This is a very exciting news as that smartphone is one of the best point and shoot camera alternative you can get soon.
|Lenovo Vibe Shot To Arrive This June Or July!|
For those who missed it, the Vibe Shot is a sleek smartphone that looks like a dedicated digital camera. The internals is also powerful as it packs a 64 bit Snapdragon 615 octa core processor together with 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of expandable to 128 GB storage, Android 5.0 Lollipop and 2,900 mAh battery capacity.
- Display: 5 inches Full HD IPS (441 ppi)
- Processor: 64 bit 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, with BSI Sensor, IR AF, OIS and Tricolor flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: 2,900 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano)
- Dimensions: 142 x 70 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 145g
- Colors: Crimson, Pearl White, Graphite Grey
- Price USD 349 (Around PHP 15K)
What makes this smartphone very appealing is because of the camera, it has a great 16 MP shooter w/ BSI, IR AF, OIS and Tricolor flash that makes it an awesome point and shoot smartphone camera. The selfie cam they used here should also be good at 8 MP. This handset is expected to be priced around USD 349 or around PHP 15K.