Exactly a week ago, we told you that the Ascend GX1 got certified by TENAA. Now, Huawei officially announced the said phablet in China.
|Say hello to GX1!|
The Ascend GX1 sports a 6-inch IPS display and is powered by 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapgdragon quad-core processor. It also features 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable memory, 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera and 3500 mAh battery. It runs Android 4.4KitKat with Emotion 3.0 UI.
- Display: 6-inch IPS display, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 245ppi
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 quad-core, 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 306
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card
- Rear Camera: 8MP with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat, Emotion 3.0UI
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, GPS, A-GPS, USB 2.0, FM Radio
- SIM: Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Dimensions: 161 x 84.5 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 173 grams
The Huawei Ascend GX1 is available in China and will retail at 1,590 Yuan (around Php 11.5K). Availability to other markets has not be revealed yet.
What are your thoughts about Huawei's new phablet? Comment your thoughts below.