Last night, Huawei launches Huawei Ascend Mate 7, the upgrade of the huge Ascend Mate. It has a 6 inches display at Full HD and Corning Gorilla Glass 3, the processor used is Kirin 925 octa core processor with big and little architecture and has an ample 3 GB of RAM.
The said stunning looking phone also has a Mali T628 GPU, 32 GB of internal storage which is upgradable via microSD at 64 GB! Then it also support a Cat 6 Dual LTE, has an f/2.0 13 MP of rear camera and 5 MP of selfie camera. Another interesting feature of this phablet is it has a fingerprint sensor.
- Display: 6 Inches Full HD IPS (368 ppi) w/ Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Processor: Kirin 925 octa core (1.8 GHz quad core Cortex A15 and 1.3 GHz quad core Cortex A7)
- GPU: Mali-T628
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB expandable via microSD up to 64 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP f/2.0 with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: Li-Po 4,100 mAh capacity
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat w/ Emotion UI 3.0
- Connectivity: WiFI, Cat 6 Dual LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Sensors: Finger Print Sensor
- Others: microUSB
- Dimensions: 157 x 81 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- Price: PHP 27,890.00
The device is priced at just PHP 27,890 and a limited edition Rose Gold variant is also now available.