HTC unveils the HTC Desire EYE, dubbed as the new king of selfie phones as it features 13 MP rear and front facing camera, each with its own dual LED flash. Unusual feature right? Usually, the rear camera has a better specs than its front. Users can now enjoy taking regular and selfie photo with the same good quality. :)
The water resistant HTC Desire EYE sports a 5.2-inch display that is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor. It has a 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory (expandable up to 128 GB) and 2400 mAh battery capacity. It runs on Android KitKat OS with Sense 6 UI.
- Display: 5.2-inch Multi-touch display, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 424 ppi
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Memory: 16 GB, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD
- Rear and Front Camera: 13 MP with Dual LED Flash
- Battery: 2400 m
- OS: Android KitKat with Sense 6 UI
- Technology: HSDPA+ (4G) 42.2 Mbit/s, EDGE, GPRS, GPS A-GPS, GLONASS
- SIM: nano-SIM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a,b,g,n, USB 2.0, microUSB
- Water Resistant: YES
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recordings
- Dimensions: 5.97 x 2.91 x 0.33 inches
- Weight: 154 grams
HTC did not reveal yet how much the smartphone will cost but a French website (Nowhere Else) seems to know it. According to their website, the Desire EYE is set to be available before the end of the month for €529 (around Php 30K).
Let's wait for HTC's further announcement regarding this. Stay tuned.