Are you and your friends/ family planning a Halloween party at home or at a particular venue? Have you thought of the decoration already? I'm sure that a Halloween party is boring if you don't add thrilling DIY decors that will surely add twist to the event.
Here are some DIY Halloween decor ideas. Hopefully, you'll be able to gather some ideas! Check it out and enjoy! :)
1. Decorate your trees with these DIY Hanging Bats.
2. Or your dark room with this DIY Glowing Eyes
3. Display around your house this dead corpse. I'm sure this is creepy!
4. Zombie Eyeballs In A Jar.
For the Zombie eyeballs in a jar, you'll be needing a jar, water, red food coloring, zombie eyeballs. I'm sure it will scare your guests.
5. Glass Jar Lights
6. Say hello to the Man-Eating-Pumpkin... You gotta run. You might be next!
7. Dentures of Dracula
8. DIY Spider Web (Made From Trash Bag)
9. Bloody Candle! Just melt the red candle over the white candle. You'll achieve the bloody effect.
10. ... and the scariest, CREEPY 3D Head In A Jar. What will you do if you see your close friend's head inside a jar? I'm having goosebumps now!
For more Halloween ideas, check out this link: