Blackberry officially announced the Passport, a 4.50inch square touch display powered by 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor. The BlackBerry Passport features a 3-row touch enabled keyboard that features contextual auto-correction, next word prediction and personalized learning engine.
It has 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB Internal Memory expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card, 13 MP auto-focus rear camera, 2 MP fixed-focus front camera, 3450 mAH battery capacity and BlackBerry 10 operating system.
The Blackberry passport will be first available in Canada, France, Germany, UK and US after the launch. Before the year ends, it will be available in more than 30 countries around the world including the Philippines. Its introductory price is $599 (around Php 27K).
- Display: 4.5-inch Square touch display, 1440 x 1440 resolution (453 ppi)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400
- GPU: Adreno 330
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB, expandable up to 128 GB va microSD
- Rear Camera: 13 MP AF OIS camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Battery: 3450 mAh non removable battery
- OS: BlackBerry 10
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n for 2.4GHz, 802.11 a/n for 5GHz, 802.11 ac for 5GHz, 4G Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (LE)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Time of Flight (ToF), Ambient light
- Others: 1080p HD video recording at 60 fps, Capacitive touch 3-row BlackBerry® Keyboard, USB 2.0, Miracast
- Dimensions: 128 x 90.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 196 g
- Price: PHP 35,790.00