Everybody just keeps on getting more and more competitive these days as Blackview enters the game of ultra low cost octa core handsets with decent specs. The pricing of the Blackview Zeta V16 was revealed in several websites internationally at just USD 84.99 or roughly around PHP 3.8K.
Blackview just posted that the Zeta is already available in the country. However, the price was not posted yet.
Blackview Zeta Specs
- Display: 5 Inches HD IPS (294 ppi)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz MediaTek MTK6592m octa core
- GPU: Mali 450
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 8 GB expandable to 32 GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 8 MP w/ Tru LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 2200 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Connectivity: 3G, HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Sensors: Smart sensors like double tap to wake and smart proximity sensor
- Others: Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
- Price: USD 84.99 (Around PHP 3.8K) Update: Blackview FB Page said that it's priced at PHP 4,999!
It will comes in apple green, dark pacific blue, lemon yellow, pearl pink and pearl white colors. The package also includes a free screen protector together with the standard travel charger, usb cables and manual.
Let's all hope that they priced this one correctly for it to be a big hit in the under 4K category.
Note: If you happen to pass by any blackview stores in the metro and you know the exact price. Please comment it here. Thanks! :)