In a recent post made by a local tech website, they stated that the release date of the much awaited Alcatel Flash Plus will be this May 15, 2015 for just PHP 6,490 (16 GB version) at Lazada Philippines. That's in contrary to the previous report that it will be available this May 1 for PHP 6,490 pesos.
Alcatel Flash Plus
Even with the delay of launch due to customs, ntc and etc. It is still better as the handset will retail at a much lower price which makes it even more affordable. It is also said that the said device will be exclusively sold at Lazada for 3 months which means it will be only available at Alcatel's Kiosk after August 15, 2015. The first batch will only have the slate color and 2500 stocks.
- Display: 5.5 inches IPS LCD at 720 × 1280 pixels (267 ppi)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6752M octa core
- GPU: Mali T760 MP2
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB expandable via microSD card slot
- Rear Camera: 13 MP Sony IMX214, f/2.0, 1/3.06-inch CMOS sensor, LED flash,
- Front Camera: 8 MP selfie camera, f/2.0
- Battery: 3,500 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4.4 Kitkat update-able to Lollipop
- Connectivity: WiFi, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS w/ aGPS / Dual-SIM, Dual-LTE, FDD /TD-LTE
- Price: PHP 6,490
So to those who wanted this device badly, make sure to be fast as the stocks are limited for this kind of high volume demand.