Imagine a phone that has game sliders like specs in almost every aspect in today's standard. Hard to believe right? LeTV made that possible with the Max!
It is a phablet like machine with a huge 6.33 inch bezel-less Quad HD display and a resolution of 2560 x 1440, Snapdragon 810 octa core processor, Adreno 430 GPU, 64 GB of Internal storage, 21 MP of the high end f/2.0 Sony IMX230 rear camera, 4 MP selfie camera, Cat 9 LTE, HiFi audio, USB Type C, Fingerprint scanner and 3,400 mAh of battery capacity. Plus it is also one of the very rare phones with 4 GB of RAM like the Asus Zenfone 2!
- Display: 6.33 inches Quad-HD 2560 x 1440 resolution
- Processor: Mediatek MT6752M 1.5GHz octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 430
- RAM: 4GB DDR4
- ROM: 64 GB
- Rear Camera: f/2.0 21 MP Sony IMX230 w/ dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 4 MP
- Battery: 3,400 mAh
- OS: EUI Unconfirmed version of Android
- Connectivity: WiFi, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS w/ aGPS / Dual-SIM, Dual-LTE, FDD /TD-LTE
- Others: HiFi Capable, Fingerprint scanner
- Price: TBC
Given all those specifications, you might think that LeTV might kill us with it's pricing, but you're wrong. According to Phone Arena, this super smartphone will be priced at just half the price of iPhones. While we don't know yet what exact iPhone will it be half the price, that would be extremely low considering the premium Huawei Mate7 like materials and the top notch hardware inside this machine.