Just after the day of the leak of CM's 2nd quarter devices, the specs of the interesting Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power was finally revealed. There's a clearer version of the photo that circled around the internet. Just like the speculations of a lot of people, this new Cherry Mobile device is going to pack a huge 4,000 mAh!
Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power Specs
- Display: Info yet, but probably around 5 inches with an unknown resolution
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Octa Core (Probably the MediaTek MTK6592m)
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 8 GB expandable via microSD card up to 32 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Connectivity: WiFi / Bluetooth 4.0 / 3G / HSPA+
- Others: Dual SIM / Dual Standby / USB OTG
- Price: PHP 4,999
With that price, it is 500 pesos more expensive than the Flare S3 Octa, but that 4,000 mAh addresses the issue of the weak battery life of the latter at just 1,800 mAh. Now the current king of smartphones under 5K has a formidable competition. I just wish that this device is not that thick and heavy compared to most 4,000 mAh phones. Overall, this is a very exciting device from Cherry Mobile!