Together with the Acer Iconia Tab 10, Acer also announced the smaller Iconia One 8 tablet with the new Iconia One 8 B1-820. It is also a part of the Google For Education program that features the Acer Precision Plus tech for a good touch and writing experience.
|Acer Intros New Iconia One 8!|
It is packed with an 8 inch HD display with Zero Air Gab and IPS, It is also powered by an Intel Atom quad core CPU, 16 / 32 GB of RAM and Android 5.0 Lollipop. That should be powerful enough for gaming, watching videos and productivity. It also has that good looking cloth like aesthetics and tactile feel for a better grip.
Acer Iconia One 8 Specs
- Display: 8 inches IPS HD display at 1280 x 800 resolution, Precision Plus Technology
- Processor: Intel Atom quad-core processor
- ROM: 16/32 GB, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 5 MP wide angle lens
- Front Camera: 0.3 MP
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: Up to 8.5 hours
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0
- Price: Starting at USD 149 (Around PHP 6.5K)
Acer Iconia Suite of Touch Applications Simplify Tasks
- EZ Note – A simple way for creating and organizing meeting minutes, class notes or sketching out ideas. Notes can be created with handwriting, typing, an audio recording, a photo or screenshot. Four types of strokes can be used to simulate the experience of using a real pen, and an unlimited number of books and pages can be created(2). Bookmarks make it easy to find notes intuitively, including audio recordings.
- EZ WakeUp – With just one-touch and a double tap, the tablet awakes (3) and loads a pre-selected app of choice.
- EZ Snap – Makes it easy to take a screenshot with a simple three-finger pinch. Images can be easily edited and shared.
- EZ Gadget – Makes multi-tasking a snap by providing a single pop-up window that includes a Calendar, Browser, Calculator and Text Memo.
- System Doctor – An easy way to free up and manage system memory and storage to eliminate lag and increase capacity for more photos or apps.
- Customizable Reading Mode Reduces Digital Eye Strain
You may also get an optional Acer Accurate Stylus for writing and drawing effortlessly as it has that Acer Precision Plus technology that give you more precision. Just like the Iconia Tab 10, the Iconia One 8 you can also use a tip of a graphite pencil as an alternative stylus. It also has that Reading Mode to reduce blue light and minimize eye fatigue. It will also come in 10 different color cases. Hopefully, it will be available in the Philippines soon.