Lenovo officially announced the Vibe Shot - a 5-inch smartphone that features a 16MP rear camera with BSI sensor, Infrared Autofocus and Tricolor Flash.
It is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 32 GB expandable internal memory. Other features include LTE connecitivity, Android 5.0 Lollipop and 2,900 mAh battery.
- Display: 5 inches Full HD IPS (441 ppi)
- Processor: 64 bit 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, with BSI Sensor, IR AF, OIS and Tricolor flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: 2,900 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano)
- Dimensions: 142 x 70 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 145g
- Colors: Crimson, Pearl White, Graphite Grey
- Price USD 349 (Around PHP 15K)
The Lenovo Vibe Shot is expected to launch in June at around $349 (around Php 15K, when converted).