HTC One M9 has been finally revealed! It has combined resemblance of the M7 and the M8 which looks great on this phone. The new M9 is sports the latest UI from HTC which is the Sense7 and is powred by the latest Snapdragon 810 processor, 3 GB of RAM, the Sapphire glass protected 20 MP rear camera and a 4 ultra pixel front camera.
|HTC One M9 Announced|
The new M9 will also carry the front facing BoomSound speaker that has been upgraded to Dolby's 5.1 surround sound. The device will also have LTE connectivity and 32 GB of expandable to 12 GB internal storage.
- Display: 5 inches 1080p display, 1920 × 1080 (440 ppi)
- Processor: Snapdragon 810 octa core
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB expandable via microSD up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 20 MP f/2.2 w/ BSI
- Front Camera: 4 MP UltraPixel
- Battery: 2,840 mAh
- OS: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop w/ Sense 7
- Connectivity: WiFi / 3G / LTE / Bluetooth / GPS / A-GPS
- Others: HTC BoomSound with Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound
- Price: USD 649.99 (Around PHP 28.7K)
The device will be available later this month in the Asia Pacific region for USD 649.99 or roughly around PHP 28.7K. It will also come in the following colors: Pink, Gold, Silver and Gun Metal Gray.