Now that VAIO was not a part of the Sony group anymore. The iconic laptop brand now looks into the future by entering the smartphone world. They just announced a their first ever smartphone ever called the VAIO phone!
The VAIO phone has a 5 inches HD TFT IPS display, powered by 1.2 GHZ of quad core processor, an ample 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of expandable internal storage, 13 MP rear camera, 2,500 mAh battery capacity, LTE connectivity and the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Display: 5 inches HD TFT IPS 1280 x 720 resolution
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB expandable up to 64 GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Front Camera: Unknown
- Battery: 2,500 mAh
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Connectivity: WiFi / 3G / LTE / Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions: 71.3 x 141.5 x 7.95 mm
- Weight: 130 g
- Price: USD 420 (Around PHP 18.5k)
It's priced at USD 420 that's roughly around PHP 18.5K. This could mount a big comeback for the brand that's been missed by a lot of its fans. Hopefully it still have that Sony type of quality or even better with this new phone. I also with that this phone will reach the Philippine soil.