Get ready to experience the world’s fastest read/write speed, highest quality MLC components, and a convenient dual-interface design! Adam Elements is excited to announce the upcoming launch of the innovative iKlips flash drive. This Lightning / USB 3.0 dual-interface flash drive is specially designed for the iPhone and iPad and supports iOS, PC, and Mac devices. Simply plug and play to share files, backup photos, and play music and videos. Now you can efficiently and quickly transmit data between iOS and other devices without using internet, cloud system, or iTunes. Moreover, storage capacity can be instantly expanded to up to 128GB.
iKlips is produced using top quality MLC flash memory components that not only provide greater stability and a longer product lifespan, but also enable iKlips to offer the world’s fastest flash drive read/write speeds for the iPhone and iPad (Lightning read/write speed: 14/8 MB/s; USB 3.0 read/write speed: 140/20 MB/s). Thanks to the world’s most energy-efficient design, using iKlips has absolutely zero effect on the battery life of an iPhone or iPad. Exclusively developed and manufactured by Adam Elements, iKlips has an ultra-slim and exquisite aluminum alloy exterior. As a high quality Apple MFi certified product, iKlips delivers a refreshingly smart mobile storage experience.
iKlips consists of a dual-interface integrated design with full Apple Lightning and USB 3.0 functionality, allowing users to conveniently share and transfer files between an iPhone, iPad, PC, and Mac. Through a free iOS app, you can instantly store valuable photos and videos from your iPhone and iPad onto the iKlips and transfer them to your home computer. In addition you can directly view photos and documents, and play music, TV series, and movies stored on iKlips on any iOS device without having to worry about the device’s storage capacity. iPhone and iPad data can be backed up at any time without having to use a computer or iTunes.iKlips files and folders can be directly managed on the device.
As Alan Chang, General Manager of Adam Elements, explains: "In terms of product development, the main objective of Adam Elements is to enable users to enjoy newer, better, and more convenient smart and mobile lifestyles. What makes iKlips especially innovative is that it not only provides iPhone and iPad users with an unprecedented method for quickly and easily backing up and sharing data, but also represents a smart solution for expanding storage space of iOS devices. iKlips consists of a dual-interface integrated design with full Apple Lightning and USB 3.0 functionality, enabling users to enjoy faster, hassle-free data transfers and sharing between iOS and other computer systems with just a single flash drive. iKlips is the ultimate mobile storage solution for everyday use at home, the office, and for enjoying the latest multimedia entertainment. In addition, Adam Elements’ commitment to only use high quality MLC components makes the iKlips deliver the world’s fastest Lightning flash drive read/write speeds and the most stable and long-lasting storage quality and performance."
Both powerful and stylish, iKlips is made using special aluminum alloy and features a convenient clip design that makes it easy to carry. Slim, colorful, and exquisite design and craftsmanship of the iKlips makes it a perfect complement to any device. iKlips is Apple MFi-certified (made for iPhone/iPad/iPod) and backed by Adam Elements’ highest level of quality assurance for a trusted storage experience.
- View photos, documents, playback music, TV series and movies, backup and manage files directly from iKlips.
- Upgrade your device storage up to 128 GB (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB capacities).
- Lightning / USB 3.0 dual-interface - easily share files between iOS, Mac and PC. (iOS 6.1 or above / Windows XP/7/8 / Mac OSX)
- The world’s fastest read/write speed - Lightning read/write speed: 14/8 MB/s; USB 3.0 read/write speed: 140/20 MB/s.
- Top quality MLC flash memory for longer product life span and read/write speed.
- A built-in clip that lets the user to attach it to clothing, personal belonging and always have it with them.
- Apple MFi-certified (made for iPhone/iPad/iPod).
- Safe & Secure since no Internet access, your data is never sent through 3rd party servers.
- The lowest power consumption, saves power of your iPhone/iPad.
- Free universal iOS app for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- 1080p HD movie streaming, direct playback from iKlips.
- Ultra slim with Aluminum material design.
- No built-in battery - no need to charge iKlips.
iKlips OTG flash drive series was developed by the Adam Elements team and is exclusively manufactured in Taiwan. The iKlips will be available soon through quality Adam Elements distributors worldwide in four storage capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB (MSRP: NT$2,390, NT$2,990, NT$5,590, and NT$8,990). iKlips is currently the only high-capacity and top quality flash drive in the market that uses high-speed MLC components.
Indiegogo Product Campaign:
For more information about iKlips and detailed product specifications, please visit http://www.adamelements.com/iKlips/index20.html
Where to buy?
You can buy iKlips via Lazada:
- Get your own iKlips Lightning Flash Drive 16GB
- Get your own iKlips Lightning Flash Drive 32GB
- Get your own iKlips Lightning Flash Drive 64GB