Along with the A5000 and S90, Lenovo also announced the P70 - a thin and ultralight smartphone that's packed with 4000mAh battery capacity. Aside from its long lasting battery, the handset also features an efficient power-saving software and a Quick Charge Feature which allows users to fully charge the phone in just 3 hours. In addition to that, you can charge other devices using the Lenovo P70 with the use of USB On-the-Go.
|Lenovo P70 Announced, 4000mAh Battery, Priced At Php 11,999|
Lenovo P70 is powered by a 64-bit 1.7GHz MediaTek 4G LTE True8Core processor paired with 2GB of RAM. It sports 5-inch display, 13MP and 5MP dual cameras which deliver sharp and crisp photos. The handset has a slim profile at 8.9mm and weighs 149 grams.
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS, 294ppi
- Processor: 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6752 octa-core
- GPU: Mali T760-MP2
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 13MP AF, with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP Dual Camera
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- SIM: Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, OTG Charging
- Dimensions: 71.8 x 142 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 149g
Pricing and Availability
The Lenovo P70 will be available in the Philippines in April and will retail at Php 11,999.
Watch out for our Initial Impressions of this device including its AnTuTu Benchmark :)