Xiaomi has released it's latest and much anticipated gadgets earlier today! One of them is the very impressive looking Xiaomi Mi Note that packs a very impressive specifications and an the usual Xiaomi aggressive pricing!
|A gorgeous new Mi!|
- Display: 5.7 inches Sharp / JDI Full HD at 1920×1080 (386 ppi) 3D curved Gorilla Glass 3 with metal frame
- Processor: 2.5 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad core
- GPU: Adreno 330
- RAM: 3GB RAM (933 Mhz)
- ROM: 16 GB / 32 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with Phillips Two Tone Flash Sony IMX214 Image Sensor, f / 2.0 lens aperture, OIS
- Front Camera: 4 MP with 2 micron pixels
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Ion
- OS: Android (Probably Kitkat or Lollipop) with the latest MIUI
- Connectivity: 3G / 4G LTE / WiFi / Bluetooth
- Others: Dual-SIM (Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM card)
- Dimensions: 55.1 x 77.6 x 6.95 mm
- Weight: 161g
- Price: 2299 Yuan or a little over PHP 16K (16 GB Version) / Yuan 2799 or a little over PHP 20K (32 GB Version)
Xiaomi Amps Up The Game Again!
With the release of this product Xiaomi is getting more serious to battle their competitors like Meizu and Asus with these very impressive specifications for the price. \I'm also very interested with the improved screen that has a NEGA LCD panel that 95% NTSC Color Gamut which minimizes strain in the eyes. If I'm not mistaken this phone also has hi fidelity playback capability which has become the hottest trend in the smartphone industry lately.
It is priced at 2299 Yuan or a little over PHP 16K for the 16 GB version while the 32 GB version is at Yuan 2799 or a little over PHP 20K. Overall, I'm very excited with this product and would definitely love to try one out soon for review here in the Philippines! Cheers Xiaomi!