Now the brand of Kodak is back and they're not just building cameras, they now have a smartphone. Announcing the Kodak IM5 (Instamatic 5) is a fully pledge smartphone that has an ample specifications and a 13 / 5 MP rear and front camera shooters!
Those cameras were backed up with a unique imaging software for quick photo editing then upload them to your favorite social media account or directly print using a custom app to home printers. Aside from that it has been said that this new Kodak Phone will also have a dedicated app store for hand picked apps aside from the regular Google Play Store.
- Display: 5 inches HD Display at 1280×720 (294 ppi)
- Processor: 1.7 GHz MediaTek MT6592 Octa-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 8 GB expandable via microSD card slot up to 32 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 2150 mAh capacity
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat (Up-gradable to Lollipop)
- Connectivity: WiFi / Bluetooth / 3G
- Price: USD 249 (a little more than PHP 11K)
The Instamatic 5 is running on Android 4.4 Kitkat (Up-gradable to Lollipop), has a 5 inches HD Display at 720 and 294 ppi, a 1.7 GHz Mediatek MT6592 octa core processor, has 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage with expandable microSD card slot and 2150 mAh battery capacity. It will be priced around USD 249 (a little more than PHP 11K) and will be available in black or white.
What are your thoughts on this comeback attempt by Kodak? Can they make it?