Asus announced at the CES 2015 event held in Las Vegas their Zenfone 2 that comes in two variants: the first (ZE551ML) will offer 4GB of RAM, while the other (ZE550ML) will feature 2GB of RAM.
The Asus Zenfone 2 sports a 5.5-inch IPS LCS display and is powered by 64-bit Intel Atom Z3580 processor. It features 13MP rear camera with dual color real tone flash, 5 MP front camera, 3000 mAh Li-Po battery, Dual SIM, Dual LTE, LTE Cat 4 connectivity and Android 5.0 OS.
|The new Zenfone 2!|
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD, 1920×1080 pixels, 403ppi
- Processor: 2.33GHz Intel Atom Z3580 64-bit quad-core
- GPU: 533 MHz Intel HD
- RAM: 2GB / 4GB LPDDR3-1600 RAM
- ROM: 16GB / 64GB internal storage
- Rear Camera: 13MP Dual Color Real Tone Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Battery: Li-Po 3,000mAh
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Asus Zen UI
- Connectivity: LTE Cat. 4 150Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with aGPS support
- SIM: Dual-SIM, Dual-LTE
The Asus Zenfone 2 comes in different colors: Osmium Black, Sheer Gold, Glacier Gray, Glamor Red and Ceramic White. The handset will be available starting March 2015. Price starts at $199 for the 2GB variant.