It was late October when BlackBerry revealed that they'll be releasing BlackBerry Classic (previously known as Q20). The handset has been made available for pre-order last month and is expected to roll out this coming December 17.
If we will check BlackBerry's website, the company only listed the black version of the Classic. However, N4BB released an image of the White BlackBerry Classic beside the black handset. Does it mean that the BlackBerry Classic will also come in color white variant? Well we are not sure though whether this will be shipped at the same time with the black model.
Just a quick recap, the BlackBerry Classic sports the classic BB design with 3.46-inch touch screen display and a QWERTY keyboard below it. It features 1.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor, 2 GB of RAM, 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera and 2515 mAh battery capacity.
- Display: 3.46-inch touch screen display, 720x 720 pixels, 291 ppi
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 dual-core
- Physical Keyboard: Full QWERTY
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 8 MP auto-focus with LED flash, 1080p video recording @30fps
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Battery: 2515 mAh Li-Ion
- OS: Blackberry 10.3.1
- Connectivity: 4G/ LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE A2DP, NFC, GPS, A-GPS
It is expected to retail at $449, same with the black model. Would you prefer the clean looking white or would you stick to the classic black? Comment your thoughts below! :)