Months ago, Sammobile teased us with Samsung's upcoming low-end device to run the Tizen OS, the SM-Z130H. That time, they have revealed only few information about the handset. Just last week, SM-Z130H's User Agent Profile appeared online on Samsung's website that confirms some of the details.
The SM-Z120H, codenamed KIRAN, sports a WVGA TFT LCD display (800x480 pixels) and is powered by Spreadtrym SC7727S dual-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz. It features 460.8MHz ARM Mali-400 GPU, 512 MB RAM, 3.2 MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3 MP front camera.
- Display: WVGA TFT LCD display (800x480 pixels)
- Processor: 1.2GHz Spreadtrym SC7727S dual-core
- GPU: 460.8MHz ARM Mali-400
- RAM: 12 MB
- Rear Camera: 3.2 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 0.3 MP Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, WiFi 802.11n, WiFi Direct, microUSB 2.0
- SIM: Dual SIM support
The handset runs Tizen 2.3 OS. Based on the photos, it somewhat has a resemblance to Samsung's TouchWiz interface. It will feature Ultra Power Saving mode and Private Mode.
The handset is expected to launch in India soon. Local and other markets availability and pricing is yet unknown.