Together with the new Xperia Z series and other Xperia devices, Sony also launched Xperia M2 Aqua the waterproof and dust proof version of Xperia M2. The said phone is packed with a 4.8 inches qHD display, 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad core processor, 1 GB of RAM and 8 MP / 1.1 MP of Rear and Front Camera.
- Display: 4.8 inches qHD 960 x 540 TFT display (229 ppi)
- Processor: 1.2 GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad core
- GPU: Adreno 305
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8 GB
- Rear Camera: 8 MP Exmor RS with LED Flash with 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 1.1 MP
- Battery: 2330 mAh Capacity
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / HSPA+ / NFC / WiFi / Bluetooth 4.0 / GPS / aGPS / GLONASS
- Others: IP68-certified / Colors: Black & White
- Dimensions: 140 x 72 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
- Price: PHP 16,490.00
A Waterproof Phone For EVERYONE!
Based on the specifications of the said phone it is an overall upgrade over the lower priced Xperia E3. The phone this time is already waterproof, have better camera and storage compared to E3. Xperia M2 still maintains the same processor, ram and lte connectivity.
Xperia M2 is set to be available sometime by the end of October.
What are your thoughts about the new midrange waterproof phone from Sony? Share your thoughts by commenting below. :)