The specs of Meizu MX4 Pro have been leaked online through GFX benchmark site. It gave us now a clearer view on how powerful this device can be. According to the leaked image below, this powerhouse phablet sports a 5.5 inches screen, an octa core 2 GHz Samsing Exynos 5 CPU, 16GB of Storage, Mali T-628 GPU and a generous 3GB of RAM!
|MX4 leaked image from gizchina|
|Image credits to: phonearena|
- Display: 5.5 Inches at 2560 x 1536 px
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 5 Octa core (4x Cortex A15 + 4x Cortext A7 - ARMv7) SOC
- GPU: ARM Mali-T628 MP6 (hexa core)
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 16 GB
- Rear Camera: 20.7 MP with 4K Video Recording
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Connectivity: WiFi / Bluetooth / NFC / GPS
- Sensors: accelerometer / barometer / pedometer / proximity / gyrscope / lightsensor / compass
Based on the rumored specifications, the Meizu MX4 Pro seems to be really powerful! Hopefully, we'll see the complete specifications and the phone itself soon! There's also a rumor that Meizu MX4 Pro will also have a fingerprint sensor ala Apple and Samsung. Then according to the latest speculations Meizu MX4 Pro could be released as fast as next month!