Along with the Vibe X2, Lenovo also launched at the IFA event their newest 'Selfie' phone, the Vibe Z2 priced at $429 (around Php 19K). It's the company's first 64-bit smartphone that runs on 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor.
|Lenovo Vibe Z2|
The Vibe Z2 features a 5.5 inch display, 32GB Internal storage, 7.8mm thin, brushed metal unibody design, dual SIM slots, LTE connectivity and 3,000 mAh battery. It has a 13 MP rear camera and 8-MP front camera - perfect for capturing selfie shots.
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS display, 720x1280 pixels, 267 ppi, 600 nit
- Processor: 1.2 GHz 640but quad0core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Rear Camera: 13-MP autofocus camera with BSI sensor, OIS and LED flash
- Front Camera: 8-MP front fixed focus camera
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe UI 2.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-FI 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.7
- Others: Dual SIM, GPS, A_GPS
- Dimensions: 148.5 x 76.4 x 7.8mm
- Weight/ Thickness:158 grams, 7.8mm thin
- Colors: White, Titanium, Gold colours