HTC just unveiled their midrange flagship phone via Desire 820. It is currently the world's first octa-core 64-bit processor with 2GB of RAM. It also sports a 5.5" HD screen 13MP rear and 8MP selfie camera, a new colorful body to choose, Boom Sound speakers and LTE connectivity.
Check out the promo video
- Display: 5.5-inch HD display, 720 x 1280 resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 615 1.5 GHz, Octa-Core CPUs & 1.0 GHz, Octa-Core CPUs
- GPU: Adreno 405
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP BSI sensor, f/2.2, 28mm lens
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Battery: 2600 mAh Capacity
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense, HTC BlinkFeed
- Connectivity: 3G / LTE / WiFi
- Others: Boom Sound Audio
- Dimensions: 157.7 x 78.74 x 7.74 m
This is also the first time we'll ever see a Snapdragon 615 perform and will be available soon in the market. It is expected to have a very competitive price, HTC Desire 820 is expected to get a lot buys because of its affordability and seemingly powerful specs.