Finally after such a long wait, Xiaomi Philippines finally outs Mi 4i at a very appealing price tag of just PHP 9,799!
For those who missed it, the Mi 4i is bang per buck handset that packs powerful internals for the asking price. It uses a 5 inch FHD Sharp JDI IPS display at 441 ppi, utilizes a powerful 64 Bit 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core processor, packs 2 GB of RAM, has 16 GB of ROM, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front facing camera with a whopping high f/1.8, 3,120 mAh battery, LTE and the highly capable MIUI 6 on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Mi 4i Specs
- Display: 5 inches Full HD Sharp / JDI IPS (441 ppi)
- Processor: 1.7 GHz 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB
- Rear Camera :13 MP Sony/Samsung, f/2.0 2nd-gen stacked CMOS sensor w/ two-tone flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP front camera, f/1.8 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle
- SIM: Dual-SIM (micro), Dual-Standby (Optional)
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, 4G/LTE (Optional), WiFi 802.11 ac, WiFi Direct, MU-MIMO, GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3,120 mAh
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop w/ MIUI 6
- Dimensions: 7.8 mm
- Weight: 130g
- Price: PHP 9,799
It will be available locally at Lazada starting this July 29 and will be available in autorized Xiaomi retailers nationwide the first of August. The Mi 4i will also come with a free Smart prepaid LTE SIM as it is their exclusive partner.
More info about this to come in the coming days.