Starmobile just posted on their website the new Up Neo that could appeal those who wanted style on the budget without compromising the power that much. The Starmobile Up Neo is a 5.3 Inch smartphone that's powered by an octa core processor, has that 13 MP f/2.2 BSI camera w/ a rare triple LED flash and a slim stylish body.
It also has several special features like: the partial screenshot, floating dialer and built in IR Blaster that can let you control your TV, DVD players and AC units.
|Starmobile Up Neo|
Starmobile Up Neo Specs
- Display: 5.3 Inches IPS Multi-Touch Capacitive
- Processor: 1.4 GHz MediaTek MT6592M ARM Cortex A-7 octa core
- GPU: Mali 450 MP4 @ 600MHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 16 GB internal storage expandable via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP f/2.2 BSI w/ AF and triple LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 2,500 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Connectivity: WiFi, 3G,Bluetooth, IR Remote Sensor, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS
- Others: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Dimensions: 148 x 74 x 8.25 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Price: PHP 6,490
The Starmobile Up Neo is priced at PHP 6,490 and comes in Gold and Black colors.