The smartphone competition is getting better and better. Oukitel, a brand which is unknown outside of China is currently making noise for making the Oukitel U10. Why? It's a complete smartphone with all the powerful internals and build for USD 159.99 or roughly around PHP 7,235.55 our of straight conversion.
|The Oukitel U10|
The looks, build and specs is jaw dropping...
The Oukitel U10 is an extremely good looking phone, it's a metal clad handset with the resemblance of the iPhone 6, the bio-metrics placement of the Huawei Mate 7 and the gorgeous slightly curved almost bezel-less 2.5D screen to give you the best viewing angles.
The screen size is quite large at 5.5 inches with an OGS panel and resolution of 1920 x 1080p. Under the hood, it is powered by the 64 Bit MT6753 octa core processor, paired with a huge 3 GB of RAM, has an ample 16 GB expandable internal storage via microSD, 13 MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash, 5 MP decent selfie camera, LTE connectivity, Fingerprint sensor at the back and runs on the stable Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. The only down side I can see on paper is the under 3,000 mAh battery at 2850 to be exact, but that should be more than enough to last you a day.
Oukitel U10 Specs
- Display: 5.5 Inches JDI OGS FHD 2.5D LCD
- Processor: 1.3 GHz 64 Bit MT6753 Octa Core
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 16 GB expandable via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP w/ dual tone LED flash (Interpolated to 16 MP)
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 2,850 mAh
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, FDD-LTE, GPS w/ A-GPS
- Others: Dual micro SIM, Hotknot Support
- Dimensions: 154 x 76.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Price: USD 159.99 (PHP 7,235.55)
Given all those features and performance, there's no doubt that the Oukitel U10 is an unbelievable value for money phone in today's standard. So please somebody bring this beast here in the Philippines. I'm paging all the brands out there to make this possible.