Finally, after such a long long time the much awaited next generation flagship killer OnePlus 2 was finally revealed!
|OnePlus Two, Photo credits to Tech Radar|
It's called a Flagship killer for a reason...
It packs top notch specifications at half the price of most flagships out in the world today. It packs a 5.5 Inch FHD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, 16 / 64 GB ROM, the highly touted 13 MP rear camera with laser auto focus and 1.3 µm sensor size, 5 MP selfie camera, LTE connectivity, 3300 mAh battery capacity, USB Type C and the new Oxygen OS. Lastly like the Asus ZenFone 2, the OnePlus 2 is also one of those few phones that features a 4 GB RAM setup. However, it is also confirmed that the OnePlus 2 doesn't have an NFC as OnePlus stated that owners of the OnePlus One isn't using it.
OnePlus 2 Specs
- Display: 5.5 Inch FHD 1920 x 1080
- Processor: 1.7 GHz 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 16 / 64 GB
- Rear Camera:13 MP w/ laser auto focus and 1.3 µm sensor size
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
- OS: Oxygen OS
- Connectivity: WiFi, 3G, LTE, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint Scanner
- Others: USB Type C and Dual SIM
- Price: USD 329 (16 GB) / USD 389 (64 GB)
Then the most exciting part of this device is the pricing that made it a killer device, the 16 GB model is priced at just USD 329 (PHP 14,954.69) and the 64 GB variant is at USD 389 (PHP 17,692.11). It is still unknown if this phone will be available in PH.