Now this is a sweet surprise, Mi Philippines just rolled out an invite this July 20 confirming that the midrange Xiaomi Mi 4i will be launched in our country!
|Mi 4i Coming To The Philippines This July 20! What Will Be The Price?|
The Mi 4i is a decent gorgeous looking handset with great internals. It has a 5 inch display, 64 Bit 1.7 GHz Snapdragon 615 processor, 2 GB RAM, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie shooter, LTE capability and 3,120 mAh of battery capacity. The only downside I can see here is the internal storage of 16 GB is not expandable via microSD card.
Mi 4i Specs
- Display: 5 inches Full HD Sharp / JDI IPS (441 ppi)
- Processor: 1.7 GHz 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB
- Rear Camera :13 MP Sony/Samsung, f/2.0 2nd-gen stacked CMOS sensor w/ two-tone flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP front camera, f/1.8 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle
- SIM: Dual-SIM (micro), Dual-Standby (Optional)
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, 4G/LTE (Optional), WiFi 802.11 ac, WiFi Direct, MU-MIMO, GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3,120 mAh
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop w/ MIUI 6
- Dimensions: 7.8 mm
- Weight: 130g
The main question now is the pricing, hopefully it will be somewhat similar to the international price of around PHP 9.1K. If Xiaomi can do that which I believe they can, this will be a huge threat to most midrange 5 inch smartphone in the country today.
What do you think guys? Who's excited?