Lenovo Vibe Shot is definitely one of my most awaited smartphones to arrive the country this year to the camera quality it boast. Yesterday, Lenovo Philippines finally rolled out the media invites to the Lenovo Vibe Shot launch that got me really excited.
|Lenovo Vibe Shot To Be Launched In PH This July 29|
What's interesting with the Vibe Shot is the form factor, it looks like a digital camera, it acts like a digital camera, it has a dedicated capture button and it has pretty powerful specifications.
Lenovo Vibe Shot Specs
- Display: 5 inches Full HD IPS (441 ppi)
- Processor: 64 bit 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, with BSI Sensor, IR AF, OIS and Tricolor flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: 2,900 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano)
- Dimensions: 142 x 70 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 145g
- Colors: Crimson, Pearl White, Graphite Grey
- Price USD 349 (Around PHP 15K)
Now the only question that's left hanging in my head is the pricing. Given Lenovo's extreme competitiveness in the past few months I'm expecting that they'll price this one close to the international price of USD 349 which is around PHP 15K.