Surprise, surprise! Meizu M2 Note or the Blue Charm Note 2 is now official! It is the updated version of the Meizu M1 Note that changed the game early this year. This time it seems like the Meizu is stepping up their game even more as they priced this handset even lower at USD 130 or roughly around 5,800 pesos.
|Photo credits to: Android Authority|
This new handset by Meizu will be packed by a brand new octa core MT6753 65 bit processor, Android 5.0 Lollipop in an improved Flyme OS, a Samsung like home button to replace the round capacitive button that can still do the old tricks but don't have a fingerprint scanner.
Meizu M2 Note Specs
- Display: 5.5 inches IGZO display at 1080p (403 ppi) AGC Dragontrail/NEG T2X-1
- Processor: 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6753 Cortex A53 octa core
- GPU: Mali-T720
- RAM: 2 GB LPDD3 800MHz
- ROM: 16 / 32 GB expandable up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP f/2.2 w/ 5 element lens
- Front Camera: 5 MP f/2.0 CMOS
- Battery: 3100 mAh Sony cells
- OS: Android 5 Lollipop w/ Flyme OS
- Connectivity: WiFi / Bluetooth / Dual LTE / 3G
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 75.2 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 149 g
- Price: USD 130 (16 GB) USD 160 (32 GB)
Given those specs for the price, this new device by Meizu is set to challenge the likes of Lenovo A7000 and Alcatel Flash Plus and the M2 Note could appeal those who passed on the M1 Note as they remedied the lack of SD card already and made this handset even more affordable. Kudos to Meizu for bringing great quality, performing and affordable devices always.
It's now available on pre-order from China with a scheduled in store availability at June 12. Given those timelines, we might see this handset in the Philippines after a month or two.
Paging Novo7Tech! :)