HTC officially launched the first Helio X10-powered smartphone called the HTC One ME, a month after the HTC One M9+ was released in Japan.
|HTC One ME officially launched in China|
HTC One ME sports a 5.2-inch Super LCD 3 Quad-HD screen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM. It also features 32GB of expandable internal memory, 20MP rear camera, 4-ultrapixel front camera, 4G/LTE connectivity, fingerprint sensor, HTC BoomSound with Dolby Surround Sound and 2840mAh battery. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system.
- Display: 5.2 inches Super LCD3 Quad-HD screen, 2560 x 1440 (565 ppi)
- Processor: 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795W) 64 bit octa core
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 20 MP, with dual-tone flash
- Front Camera: 4 Ultrapixel
- COnnectivity: 4G/LTE, 3G, Dual-band WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- GPS w/ A-GPS, GLONASS
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop w/ HTC Sense UI
- Battery: 2840 mAh
- Others: Fingerprint Sensor, HTC BoomSound with Dolby Surround Sound
- Dimensions: 151 x 73 x 10.1mm
- Weight: 162 g
- Colors: Rose Gold, Gold Sepia and Meteor Grey
Pricing and availability of the handset are unknown yet as of the moment. We'll keep you posted.