Elephone is clearly one of those mobile companies on the rise! They just launched the follow-up to the already powerful Elephone P7000 with a very good retail price of just USD 209.99 or roughly around PHP 9.5K!
What makes this handset interesting is that like the Elephone P7000, it boast almost flagship like features and specifications at up to 1/3 the price. It has that 360 degrees touch ID sensor, larger battery capacity at 4165 mAh, huge 3 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage and that gorgeous looking almost bezel-less 5.5 inches FHD display.
Elephone P8000 Full Specs
- Display: 5.5 inches FHD 1080p
- Processor: 1.3 GHz 64 bit MTK6753
- GPU: Mali T720
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 16 GB expandable via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP Samsung 3L2 Sensor
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 4,165 mAh non removable
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: WiFi / Bluetooth / 3G / HSPA+ / LTE / GPS / A-GPS
- Sensors: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, E-compass
- Others: Dual micro SIM, Dual Standby
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 76.6 x 9.2 mm
- Price: USD 209.99 (Around PHP 9.5K)
It will be on pre-order next week via their website and some might even get USD 40 discount using their vouchers. That makes this phone priced at just USD 169 or roughly around PHP 7.6K during the sale. The P8000 will be officially launched sometime this June 2015.
Now that Elephone have their own local Social Media Pages, I'm expecting that this powerful yet extremely affordable handset will reach the Philippine shores too.