Blackview enters the midrange game anew. The company just announced an interesting midrange smartphone called the Blackview Alife P1 Pro.
|Blackview Alife P1 Pro|
It has a 5.5 inches HD IPS display at 267 ppi, powered by a 64 bit MeditaTek MT6735 quad core CPU, Mali T720 GPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB expandable internal storage, 13 / 5 MP cameras, LTE connectivity and 3000 mAh battery capacity.
I said interesting because aside from the decently powerful hardware, this smartphone has some cool tricks in its sleeves. It has that 2.5 D Arc display, the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop, Fingerprint sensor and that good looking design.
Blackview Alife P1 Pro Specs
- Display: 5.5 inches HD IPS (267 ppi)
- Processor: 64 bit MT6735 quad core
- GPU: Mali T720
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB expandable via microSD up to 32 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP w/ dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP AF
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: WiFi / Bluetooth 4.0 / 3G / GPS / A-GPS / FDD-LTE
- Others: Dual SIM / USB OTG / Fingerprint Sensor / Pearl White & Violet Black Colors
- Price: TBC
What's missing in all these information right now is the pricing and availability. Hopefully, Blackview will price this one right as it has that great potential to be a hit.