O+ USA has a new smartphone from the 360 line that aims to target those who love taking photos. They just announced on their Facebook page the O+ 360 HD. Based on the name it has an HD resolution in a 5 inch screen at 720 x 1280.
|O+ USA 360 HD|
It it also has that touch sensor used with the O+ 360 last year that could be used for navigation and taking photos with just the double tap. Under the hood, this handset runs on a 1.3 GHz MediaTek quad core processor, has 1 GB of RAM, 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera, 8 GB of expandable to 32 GB internal storage and Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
- Display: 5.0-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Processor: 1.3 GHz MediaTek Quad Core
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 8 GB, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 8 MP w/ LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with ColorOS V2.0.1
- Battery: 2,000 mAh
- SIM: Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
- Connectivity: 3G, HSPA+ , GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Others: 360 touch technology
- Price: PHP 6,395
Video here featuring Bossing!
It is also said that this handset comes with a free 8 GB sandisk memory card that adds more value for this smartphone. Now my question here is what type of camera sensor did O+ USA used here to justify that it is a good budget camera phone? I hope that they used a good type of Sony Sensor here. :)
What are your thoughts with this new phone from O+ USA? Share your thoughts below.