Two days ago we posted the news about the Infinity 2 Lite and there are some parts of the specs that was left known. Late last night, MyPhone sent us the complete specs sheet of the said handset for everyone to know.
Photo credits to: geekschicksten
MyPhone Infinity 2 Lite Specs...
- Display: 5 Inches HD IPS 720 x 1280 w/ Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Processor: 1.4 GHz MT6592 octa core
- RAM: 2 GB / 1 GB
- ROM: 16 GB / 8 GB expandable via microSD up to 64 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP w/ LED flash and continuous shots up to 99 images
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Battery: 2400 mAh Non-removable
- SIM: Dual-SIM, Dual-standby (micro)
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Sensors: Assistant Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Magnetic Sensor
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 72.1 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 119 g
- Price: PHP 7,399 / 8,399
Now that we have the exact specifications, it was confirmed that the unit will not have Android 5.0 Lollipop on board and the battery is at 2400 mAh only instead of 2800 mAh. The interesting detail here is the demensions. The Infinity 2 Lite is very thin and light at 7.5 mm and 119 g which gave me a feeling that this will be very good to hold.
Note: Hopefully a Lollipop update will be available soon.
Watch out for our unboxing tom. :)