Firefly Mobile is clearly on a roll right now! After the release of the powerful Intense 64 LTE and Intense Mini we just spotted another affordable firefly device that has great specs for the price called the Firefly Mobile Intense X.
|Another sulit phone from Firefly!|
The Firefly Mobile Intense X is a 5.5 inch machine that's powered by a 1.4 GHz MT6592 octa core processor, Mali 450 GPU, 1 GB RAM and 2700 mAh of battery capacity. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat, uses a 13 MP f/2.2 BSI rear camera sensor and an 8 MP f/2.8 Samsung lens in front.
Firefly Mobile Intense X Specs
- Display: 5.5 inches HD IPS-PLUS Display, OGS Full Lamination Touch Display (267 ppi),
- Processor: 1.4 GHz MT6592 Octa-core ARMv7 Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali 450
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 / 32 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP f/2.2 AF BSI CMOS Image Sensor
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.8 AF Samsung BSI Image Sensor
- Battery: 3,500 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Connectivity: WiFi, Dual 3.75G, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS w/ aGPS / Dual-SIM (Standard and micro)
- Others: 7-color customizable notification LED
- Price: PHP 5,999
Based on it's looks, this handset resembles the Ulefone Be One so I expect that it's specifications is similar with that like what they did with the Ulefone Be Pro and Intense 64 LTE. It also comes with a free smart case, screen protector and a basic phone as usual that makes it an even better deal.
What are your thoughts with this device?