ZTE just unveiled their latest midrange phablet in eBay's website called the Blade S6 Plus. It is a smartphone with a powerful specs with Android Lollipop at a very cheap price of USD 269.99 (roughly around PHP 12K) only.
|ZTE Blade S6 Plus|
The Blade S6 Plus is a 5.5 Inches phablet that's powered by a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB expandable internal storage, 13 MP sony rear camera, 5 MP wide angle selfie camera, 3,000 mAh battery capacity and LTE connectivity.
- Display: 5.5 inches JDI Super Screen HD display at 1280 x 720 resolution
- Processor: 1.5 GHz 64 bit Snapdragon 615 octa core
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB Internal
- Rear Camera: 13 MP w/ Sony IMX214 sensor
- Front Camera: 5 MP wide angle
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop w/ MiFlavor 3.0
- Connectivity: WiFi / 3G / LTE / Bluetooth / Infra-red remote control
- Others: Dual Nano SIM / Dual Mic
- Dimensions: 156.6 × 77 × 7.7mm
- Price: USD 269.99
Compared to the Blade S6, this one now has an infra-red remote control. However, the HiFi feature was not included in the spec sheet so it might not be there.