Finally, the much awaited Sony Xperia Z4 was unvieled at Japan today. It is the company's latest flagship and the upgrade over the ageing Z3 due to the improved processor, display and camera. It will also come in 4 different colors: white, black, copper and aqua green.
Sony Xperia Z4 Specs
|Sony Xperia Z4|
- Display: 5.2 Inches Liquid Crystal Birds Luminous, 1920 x 1080
- Processor: 2.0 GHz 64 bit Snapdragon 810 / 1.5 GHz Okutakoa
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB expandable via microSD card up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 20.7 MP back-illuminated stacked CMOS sensor Exmor RS for mobile w/ 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 5.1 MP w/ FHD video recording
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 2,930 mAh
- SIM: Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- Others: Waterproof and Dustproof
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 6.9 mm
- Weight: 144 g
- Price: TBC
I'm sure that most Sony fans are now itching to get this unit! While we don't know yet the other information on this phone like what type of DAC is it using, GPU and other capabilities. Hopefully we'll know more about this phone and I wish that it will be available in the Philippines soon.
What are your thoughts about the latest Sony smartphone flagship? Amazed or not?